FS: Soviet Secret Projects - Fighters Since 1945

This is a wonderful 176-page books with tons of rare photos and drawings of experimental Soviet fighter designs since 1945. The authors are Tony Buttler and Yefim Gordon. Click here to see more info from Amazon (who sells it for $31):

's a terrific book, I just somehow ended up buying 2 of them, one from eBay and another from Amazon, during my frenzy of Christmas gift- buying (oh, sure, I got a few things for myself...).

I'll sell it to anyone in the Continental US for $25 including Media Mail shipping. I much much prefer PayPal (in fact, will give preference to someone who uses PayPal, unless I get no other buyers. It's easier to hide my PayPal expenditures from my wife, know what I mean?).

All the best,

Tom Test

Reply to
VoicesOn