CMK 1/72 TSR2 Exterior Detail Set

I received my copy of the above set in the post today and I have started separating some of the pieces to see how well they fit.

I am unsure about some of the excess resin that surrounds the air intakes.

Do the flat pieces that are under the upper and lower edges of the intake need to be sanded flush or just have their edges smoothed into the rest of the melding ?

When offering up the shock cone to the intake it looks as if the excess, as stated above, has to be filed flush if the shock cone is flush with the fuselage sides but as I only have a limited amount of reference material I am unsure if they are or not.

Can someone help with this detail please?

Thanks in advance

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor

I have a picture of the aircraft at Duxford that might help.

Philip Morten

Reply to
Philip Morten

Thanks Philip.... unfortunately its not close enough to make out the detail I need. Must say I wish I could get to Duxford as that looks like a nice place to visit.

Thanks

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor