German Aircraft Markings

Hi there,
I have a font called "Blockschrift für Flugzeuge.ttf" which can be used
for creating aircraft markings (crosses for wings & fuselage, different
sizes of ID-lettering etc.) according to RLM prescribtions of late 1943.
The file comes together with an english instruction.
If you are interested feel free to contact me through
snipped-for-privacy@mil-mod.de or snipped-for-privacy@mil-mod.com .
Reply to
Bluemax
It is also available at:
Regards,
Piotr Kasprzak
MODELARSTWO W LODZI / SCALE MODELING IN LODZ
KLINIKA NEUROCHIRURGII AM W LODZI
ICQ 21487511 GG 2023114
Uzytkownik "Bluemax" napisal w wiadomosci news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de...
Reply to