To Bostian Lemut

your email adress isn't working:

... A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

snipped-for-privacy@lemut.nospam.net all relevant MX records point to non-existent hosts ...

Reply to
Bluemax

Just a hunch, but have you tried removing the 'nospam' part e.g.

snipped-for-privacy@lemut.net

Cheers,

Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Heather

Reply to
Mark Stevens

My most sincere appolgies - trying to be helpful but forgot to put my brain in gear.

Cheers,

Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Heather

Don't worry guys, I still have my ISP antispam filter turned on.:-) And I already have contacted Bluemax!

Thanks anyway,

Cheers,

Bostjan

Reply to