Guidelines To Follow When Buying Hybrid Cars

One of the major problems that we are facing nowadays when it comes to environmental concern is global warming and if we continue to become
negligent of all the things that are contributing to make this global problem bigger, we could only find ourselves being in the middle of it helpless. Luckily, there is one thing that we could do to contribute to save Mother Earth and at the same time, give us numerous benefits. Discount Auto Parts http://www.behot.us
e2yh0fe3 wrote:

I say we all buy as much black paint as possible, as it generally contains carbon black as a pigment, so we get the equivalent of model builder carbon credits. Also, consider building more model night fighters, as well as SR-71s and U-2s. And even if they are molded in black, make sure to paint them black also. Mother Earth and your local IPMS expects no less of you. We need to make a list of "Enviro-friendly" model subjects; lets see: P-61. F-82. U-2. SR-71. "Black Cat" PBY. Coal-fired steam engine trains. SS members. Darth Vader. TIE fighter pilots. The Black Scorpion. X-Men (movie uniforms) Batman. Venom. Black Bolt. V. The Phantom of the Opera. Dracula. The Black Knight. TNG Skin Of Evil. B5 Shadows and their ships. There must be many more.... :-)
Pat

And don't forget that black T-33 in "Jet fighter" with the Duke ;)
Guess you could also throw in a Beale based T-38
pugs wrote:

Commie plot! That's exactly how your hard-core commie works, Mr. Pugs. They take a good and decent American aircraft, copy its design in one of their slave labor camps, paint it as black as their Bolshevik hearts, and stick a overheated redhead in it to seduce our flyboys. Thank God that John Wayne knew how to screw her into the joy of liberty and the right way of seeing things, like James Bond and James T. Kirk. By the end of the movie she knew what she _really_ wanted wasn't the incipient lesbian perversions and military uniforms of the Reds, but rather a see-through babydoll nighty and a really well-equipped kitchen where she could cook for her man...like all real women do when then appreciate their part in the natural scheme of things that the commies seek to destroy. I'll bet putting on that Playtex girdle for the first time was the most liberating moment of her whole life. :-D
Pat

and

also.
And most delightful of all - Trinity from 'The Matrix'.
Rob G (The Aussie one)
RobG wrote:

Flat-chested, short-haired bisexual, just like Switch (talk about a give-away name, huh? HUH?) Now, that Woman In The Red Dress:
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/3/34/Thematrixreddress.jpg
http://feelinglistless.users.btopenworld.com/matrix.jpg
Now THAT would be worth fighting squidies for. So who was that? Fiona Johnson:
http://www.findaceleb.com/girls/j/johnson-fiona/000003.jpg
Now there's a woman who knows how to dress right. Certainly better than Trinity and her black dominatrix cape and sunglasses. You note when she kisses Neo to bring him back to life, she's ON TOP. I think that's highly indicative of what this movie's hidden agenda is, if you hadn't figured it out already by the African-American woman who played The Oracle. Yeah, just take whatever dominant women say as good advice, particularly if they are black, _White Man_! It started with Guinan on Star Trek, ordering Picard around like he was her little white lap dog. Do you remember the "lost episode" of "The Court-Martial Of Captain Picard": "Why did you disobey your orders, and cease the war on the Klingon Empire in the alternate timeline?" "My bartender thought it was a good idea." "Your _bartender_ thought it was a good idea?!" "She was a black woman." "Oh, in that case, charges dismissed." Even the commie scriptwriters of TNG knew that was playing their cards a bit too soon. Don't even get me started on the implied lesbianism between Counselor Troi and Dr. Beverly Crusher: http://www.interporn.net/enter/stn_join.html "NCC"? "Naval Construction Contract"? More like "Nut Crusher Central"! ("Krusher"? Another clue to their degenerate red master-plan!) Why do you think Kirk was so shook up when he said: "Why do think they call it SHE?" When you get on board they are the size of coconuts, after a few years they are more like hazelnuts sitting atop a Brandy Alexander that SHE demands...and then only sips at saying "This is _too_ fattening". But don't worry, your wallet is getting a little lighter by the moment. Riker was so shaken up and desperate that he was trying to constantly screw things that weren't even _human_. And you will note he was having at things that didn't even know if they were male or female; simply to escape the constant "helpful" ball-busting of Consular Troi.
Blood wine. That's the key for the _true_ male warrior. And I don't mean menstrual blood either. :-D
Patrick, son of James.

put down the bong, hippy!
On Nov 28, 7:52 am, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

I'm still working on two conversions from the Aeroteam Yak-11. As my part of the effort I present two gloss black Yaks named Blyac, one for me, one for the owner as he lts me fly her. Last night I stumbled on decals for her on the Thrust Decals site. I was databasing their products for the 1/72 scale database when I came accross markings for Defector, her original name when she was silver and chrome overall. Next came the current Blyak markings with chrome cowling front, canopy frame, landing gear doors and exhaust backing, all else is gloss black.
Try www.thrustdecalsonline.com. Great stuff including conversion kits. Mostly racing aircraft at this stage. More coming later. AND they do whatever scale you want on a sliding scale. My Blyak decals were $6 each plus CA tax and $1.50 shipping.
BTW, does anybody know if SNJ does a chrome that has a better reflective surface than Bare Metal chrome? I havn't picked up the Alclad II yet.
Tom

i sure don't. but i'd love to see pics when you're done, tom.
snipped-for-privacy@netscape.com wrote:

This reminds me; when the Su-15 was first displayed to the public at the Tushino airshow they had a group of all red ones, and one that was painted solid black.
Pat
Pat typed:

Ah the idea of naked pillow fights in Troi's quarters! Why didn't they film those? ...or did they?
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr. ;)

i've seen some semi-nudes and skimpy outfits on troi and she really doesn't do much for me. those uniforms hide a lot of sins. her case is too top heavy and hippy for me. but i know many like that type and i accept that.
snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

Mmmmm, Greek women. Somewhere on one of my ST tapes I have segments of a talk show (no longer seen, AFAIK) with her as the guest. She can be loud and shrill at times. Silly too, but that doesn't turn me off. Shrill does. Strange, but as one ages one is supposed to lose hearing of the bass tones, I've been told. I hear bass fairly well but high pitches hurt my ears and I lose the words if there are any.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

except for tinnitis in one ear, my hearing is within normal limits and i hear from about 30-26000. perfect rock range.
snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

I have the tinnitis too. Seems to be mostly on the left. I guess 17 years in a plant will do that especially if you add 6.5 years in a Chevy van (think large tin can).
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
on 11/28/2007 11:36 PM snipped-for-privacy@some.domain said the following:

"7 of 9". Nothing else need be said.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

she would fit for too much except a lot was costume. she looks ok in real life.
Pat Flannery wrote:

Dressed thusly she'd get my attention at a car show and I'm not known for looking at people at one of those. :)
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Pat Flannery wrote:

Kinda ended his political career, as I recall.

IIRC, Gates was in "The Muppets Take Manhattan". So Kermit must be deeply in it too.

It was interesting to see her in "Becker" as she was spotless there.

Mmm, yes! All that red hair.
.and that Dabo girl...and

Apparently you could have had her for a little weed at one time. :(

Nope, not me, no attraction there.

She was in two TOS episodes and I found her voice alluring. It got flatter by the time of TNG.

You are now aware that they wore shorts under those, yes? It was only on the TNG pilot that something like those were worn by some female crew. If there were any male crew wearing them I don't want to know.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
I'm sure it's just coincidental that WOGL is currently playing Helen Reddy: "I Am Woman"
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.