Guidelines To Follow When Buying Hybrid Cars

except for tinnitis in one ear, my hearing is within normal limits and i hear from about 30-26000. perfect rock range.

Reply to
someone

they were interesting for their time. the day's over... one great beastie song....cookie puss about a trip to carvel.

Reply to
someone

she would fit for too much except a lot was costume. she looks ok in real life.

Reply to
someone

I have the tinnitis too. Seems to be mostly on the left. I guess 17 years in a plant will do that especially if you add 6.5 years in a Chevy van (think large tin can).

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Dressed thusly she'd get my attention at a car show and I'm not known for looking at people at one of those. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Kinda ended his political career, as I recall.

IIRC, Gates was in "The Muppets Take Manhattan". So Kermit must be deeply in it too.

It was interesting to see her in "Becker" as she was spotless there.

Mmm, yes! All that red hair.

.and that Dabo girl...and

Apparently you could have had her for a little weed at one time. :(

Nope, not me, no attraction there.

She was in two TOS episodes and I found her voice alluring. It got flatter by the time of TNG.

You are now aware that they wore shorts under those, yes? It was only on the TNG pilot that something like those were worn by some female crew. If there were any male crew wearing them I don't want to know.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller