Harrier Mk.7

For the benefit of all the fans of the Royal Air Force, Hasegawa's 1/48 scale Harrier Mk.7 surfaced on my local hobby shop's shelves today. Markings for two gray camouflaged birds, one from 3 Squadron and one from 20 Squadron. Only thingies underwings appear to be drop tanks and sidewinders, with a pair of gun pods underneath. I guess I'm stuck with those two resin conversion sets I have in the stash. I think it would really be nice for Hasegawa to do another 1/48 weapons set with modern U.S./NATO aircraft ordnance.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey