Harrier Mk.7

For the benefit of all the fans of the Royal Air Force, Hasegawa's 1/48
scale Harrier Mk.7 surfaced on my local hobby shop's shelves today.
Markings for two gray camouflaged birds, one from 3 Squadron and one
from 20 Squadron. Only thingies underwings appear to be drop tanks and
sidewinders, with a pair of gun pods underneath. I guess I'm stuck with
those two resin conversion sets I have in the stash.
I think it would really be nice for Hasegawa to do another 1/48 weapons
set with modern U.S./NATO aircraft ordnance.
Bill Shuey
Reply to
William H. Shuey