Hunter Killer

Don't Forget To Clean It In Hot Soap Water. After Dry. Clean It With Acetone. And You Must Prime It First Before Painting It Silver. Alex

Reply to
ilovechunkygirls

eyeball

eyeball wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@w56g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

And what's with the caps??

Reply to
Bert-Jan

It might be better if he doesn't respond.

Reply to
Curt

tis the season to be wonky. i give you no caps.

Reply to
someone

Reply to
eyeball

tis the season to bottom post...just like you speaketh.....

Reply to
someone

will you won't you wouldja like to dance?

Reply to
someone

You had better be referring to a resin kit, you clean a styrene kit with acetone, and it's all over, pronto. You want to get a styrene kit as clean as possible, get a bottle of pure alcohol.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

They'll ignite the acetone. You must understand this - the model is only "clean" when all Satanic influences are removed from it, like burning it at the stake. These models shall _never_ be "clean" in a religious sense:

that is their virtue and charm. :-)

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

I like the whole aspect that it just comes out of the blue with no other posting it's referenced to. (that rhymes...I indeed have been drinking.) ;-)

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

Never have, never will....;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

on 12/21/2007 7:42 PM snipped-for-privacy@some.domain said the following:

CAPS ARE SO COOL!

Reply to
willshak

Proper use of Caps:

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

on 12/22/2007 4:41 AM Pat Flannery said the following:

PLEASE USE CAPS IN YOUR MESSAGE. I COULDN'T READ WHAT YOU SAID. AND PLEASE TOP POST, I'VE ALREADY READ THE PREVIOUS POSTS IN THIS THREAD, AND DON'T WISH TO SCROLL DOWN TO READ THE NEW MESSAGE..

Reply to
willshak

Gee, I just looked out the window and it's a full moon!

Shoulda known.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

Nah, it was supposed to be a joke about the pedantic rules against top posting and use of caps.

Reply to
willshak