List of Models That Can Be Built In A Weekend ?

How about a list of kits that can be built quick. I never get around to painting anything, you can factor painting into your list if you
wish.
So say you start Friday evening, got a drink, a good movie and off you go. Hopefully it will be finished, paint or not, by Sunday evening.
What you got ?
I'll prime the list with:
Any Tamiya WWII tank Revell or Monogram aircraft All those 1/35 figure sets you have stashed
Craig
Musicman59 wrote:

Any Pegasus 1/48th aircraft kit.
(kim)

Any Pegasus kit period. Their UFO can be built in one night - it's a snap-tite.

I think you'll really have to boil it down to a question of "How many hours". My weekend might allow for 16 hours (I wish) and another guy might only be able to chip in 4 to 6.
Apart from that here's how I see it:
ANY kit can be built in a weekend. Finishing it may take years. ;-)
WmB

yeah I thought of that - nothing like 20/20 hindsite. So lets say 4 hours a day.
Finish - is that a word? Not familiar with that.
Craig
Depends on how old you are. Back in the '60s I could build one in an afternoon - anything.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Most 1/72 Airfix. Matchbox. Any snap kits. You didn't say if accuracy was important :)

Most 1/72 Airfix. Matchbox. Any snap kits. You didn't say if accuracy was important :)
I used to build Airfix AFVs to go with similar soldiers, dunno why but I liked building up entire units with all their clutter, so I'd build tanks (typically) in fours, which would take a long evening. Following day would be painting, transfers/decals and adding (some)detail/clutter. Not great art but I recently unearthed some and gave them to kids who seem to be enjoying playing with them.
Mike

The Eduard "Weekend" series seems to be a specific targeting of APMS. Beautiful molds, no photoetch, one decal choice, and often a simple, actual paint scheme. The most extreme example being the D.VII in Goering's all white colors.
I'd put in a vote for the short lived JoHan Aircraft kits. They were great for getting a youngster started modeling and each kit allowed you to choose from two variants such as the Razorback and Bubble Top P-47 or the Zero/Rufe Combination.