Need good Scan of Monogram Missile Arsenal Decals

Need a scan of 200-300 dpi of a decent set of Monogram Missile Aresenal
decals. Will send of copy of decals when I get them printed. I use an Alps
MD-1000 printer and good decal paper. I bought a mostly assembled kit on
Ebay with the decals on the unpainted missiles. Any help would be
appreciated.
BillW
snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net
Reply to