need photo help

have tried recently to post for the first time pictures of models I have built on alt.binaries.models I am not having much success as my pictures are coming out blurry no matter how close or far I take the picture from the model, I am using an HP digital camera and I use Microsoft Picture it and Adobe photo delux to edit them, would it possible to get some tips from those of you that post pictures regulary in alt binaries.

TIA Daryl

Reply to
Daryl

I was looking at them a little while ago - the M36 Jackson pics. I couldn't figure out where the horizontal white lines were coming from. The shots looked more like video captures than still frames from a digital camera or

35mm prints. What are you using for a camera?

WmB

Reply to
WmB