Old Tamiya Jeep parts needed.

I found my old Tamiya Jeep kit in a box and it had some bits missing. If anyone has an old kit lying in a parts box, I would like some parts
to renovate the kit. Here's what I am missing:
A26 muffler, A27 fan, A29 battery, A30 gear shift, A34 sheering wheel shaft, A37 gear shift, A38x2 shocks for trailer.
Any help is appreciated.
Rob,
I have the parts you want. Send me your address, and you'll get them for free.
Terminator