A. B Charles & SON hobby shop update

We're moving! A.B.Charles is moving, and during the move, we must temporarily shut our doors... We should be open for business in our new location in roughly three to four weeks... Items ordered through the catalog may be subject to delays in retrieval. Watch here for more details!

Reply to
NOCKERS

you the guys in philly? congrats wherever you are.

Where?

Reply to
John

Don't know yet will let ya know when i find out

Reply to
NOCKERS