OV-10 Hasegawa large fuel tank

Does anyone have a spare large centerline fuel tank, as used by USAF OV-10s (as
opposed to the smaller tank used by the early Marine versions? I'd like to get
one for the Academy OV-10 I'm making. There's one in the more recent Hasegawa
OV-10A kits.
Thanks
Ed
Reply to
ModelerET2
What scale, if its 1/72 you could try the tanks from Hasagawas F-111 as they look as if they are the same.
Reply to
Gondor