OV-10 Hasegawa large fuel tank

Does anyone have a spare large centerline fuel tank, as used by USAF OV-10s (as opposed to the smaller tank used by the early Marine versions? I'd like to get one for the Academy OV-10 I'm making. There's one in the more recent Hasegawa OV-10A kits.

Thanks

Ed

Reply to
ModelerET2

What scale, if its 1/72 you could try the tanks from Hasagawas F-111 as they look as if they are the same.

Reply to
Gondor