Renwal Armor

Life-Like is mostly an HO train supplier but they have ventured into plastic models at times. The had a brief run of some Pyro kits before Lindberg took over the moulds. The Life-Like missile kits that I've seen were usually a flashfest. Some may have caused plastic cuts on builders' hands.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

well, propellars, too.

Reply to
someone

The Gloster Gladiator started life as Inpact (from Britain) and then became Pyro. It was never Life-Like to the best of my knowledge.

Reply to
The Old Man

not to piss on your head and tell you it's raining but check the picture group. i also sent a copy to your posted address here. let me know is you want the the sprues scanned side by side? this is one kit i've built to excess, so i really actually know what i'm talking about. there may be a pyro connection but i haven't got one despite looking. the life like kit has the rub on decals that suck to put on. do you wish more?

Reply to
someone

:
31 a=3D

No thanks, as I told you in your private email, I'd forgotten about this kit. You can generally view the Pyro box Art on ePay or the Box Art Website

for free. If I were to look for a copy to buy, I'd look for the Inpact; the molds were brand new and the decals had great register and are still generally good to use.

Reply to
The Old Man

:
31 a=3D

Oh and it's not raining and not even you can make snow! (Damned snow......)

8-P
Reply to
The Old Man

is it expensive?

Reply to
someone

i don't do snow. nasty white shit that is useless. 100f is just fine with me.

Reply to
someone