Revell 1/144 Shuttle & Launch Tower Diorama on eBay

I'm auctioning off a few model kits right now on eBay among other things. people here might be interested in my Revell 1/44 Shuttle with Boosters and Launch Tower kit. The kit is just too big for me to display and it's been languishing unbuilt in my garage long enough. Here's a listing of everything I have up for auction right now:

Thanks for looking,

T.B.

Reply to
TB