Sdkfz 222 help

Well, today it's raining, and for something different I decided to build this kit (Tamiya Sdkfz 222) armored car in one day- no resin, photoetch, books, or anything else aftermarket. In other words, completely out of the box!

While the liquid cement is still soft, I am trying to figure out whether this vehicle had four wheel steering (which is what the parts sort of indicate), or only the front wheels steered.

Any help on this?

Reply to
Viperdoc

if memory serves, 4 wheel.