Question re R/M 1967 Corevette Coupe & Roadster Kits

Can the engine and interior parts from the Revell/Monogram 1967 Corvette roadster be used for the Revell/Monogram 1967 Corvette coupe? Are the parts identical?

The reason I ask is that I bought the '67 Corvette coupe on eBay only to find that many of the interior/engine parts had been assembled in a poor manner. The R/M Corvette coupe is not in production, but the roadster version is. If the parts are the same, then I can salvage the coupe kit.

Thanks, Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Should work, no problem. Unless it's a completely new tooling (which I doubt) R-M, along with others used the same parts, just tooled for a different body. Case in point, many 2dr kits had convertible interiors in them, I know from experience with them. Mike

Reply to
Mike G.

did you try to disassemble? stick the stuff in the freezer for a couple of days and it may come apart easily. perhaps you can recycle.

Dave Calhoun