Re: Engine Noise Jet kits - info, stories please

appreciated.
As I recall, there was the Monogram 1/72 B-52 (although I never owned the motorized version) and several kits (F-100 [one of which I acquired, without motor, recently -- very poor kit), F-104[?], F-8[?], and possibly others that escape me for the moment) from Lindberg.
Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall
My first 1/72 B-52 had that feature but it was discarded as I had no
interest in it. It did leave a hole in the fuselage that needed filled,
though.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
and an F-86E to 1/48 scale. The "mine your own lodestone and wrap your coil" kits from Lindberg were a bit beyond most modelers I think. Wish I'd done one, I'd probably be a little more educated electronically. hth
The Keeper (of too much crap)
Reply to
Keeper
Seems to me that Revell produced two kits around '79-'80 with sound. I believe their 1/32 Coast Guard UH-1 Huey and 1/32 Police Hughes 500 made sounds to go with their motorized rotors and lights.
Martin
Reply to
Martin

Site Timeline