Seeking 1/72 or 1/60 model kits

Specifically, WWII Warships.

I'm looking for a source for large-scale kits or parts suppliers for a Northampton-class Heavy Cruiser and a Pennsylvania-class Battleship.

Yes, I know how big they're going to be. I would appreciate any sources or information for kits or parts, or even plans for these very large scale models.

Thanks

- Those who complain about others not being "team players" are usually the ones who don't give up the ball.

-----

Reply to
Nomen Nescio

I'm after the same sort of thing but for an LST and British ships.

Oren Truitt

Reply to
Oren

I've only found one so far, that has anything remotely like what I was originally seeking.

They seem to have a bunch of nice hulls, and in various large-scales.

I also found this page:

shows the various known hull and kits available, in a nice table.

But I am still having trouble finding one I feel comfortable working with.

Good luck to you.

Reply to
Nomen Nescio

How's Kato and the CCRA?