Shark mouth decal

Hi,

Am about to attach this relatively large shark head decal to the front part of my BF-110 1/72 Italeri model, which is spilt into to separate parts on the decal sheet. Haven't tried this relatively large operation before. Have both micro sol and micro set ready if needed.

Any wizard tips before I end up and ruining everything?

Best regards, Zid

Reply to
zidolson

Those are the exact decal solutions I used on my Entex F-86D. I found that I could work the sharkmouth decal down on the nose by gentle and repeated stroking using a soft brush soaked with Microsol - the key is to keep both the decal and the brush well-saturated. I

*highly* recommend practicing with some scrap decal before attempting this though!

See the results at .

Reply to
Al Superczynski