Proud Papa.

I am proud to announce that my beautiful and obviously highly intelligent 22 month old daughter has achieved a first milestone toward becoming one of us.

2 nights ago I got a package from eBay a 4 for 1. I wanted 2 of them, 1 was OK and the 4th was a nice extra. This was a Lindberg Me-163 Komet. I was checking the kits to make sure all parts were present, they were, and my daughter came along to help. She has shown interest so I picked her up and put her on my lap. I tacked together the upper and lower fuselage of the 163 and gave it to her showing her how to hold it together. She wooshed it around making the proper sounds.

I was so proud.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

All that is left now is to wait for her to make the machine gun ack-ack-ack sounds. Kind of makes me want to have a few tax deductions myself. ;-)

WmB

Reply to
WmB

grey snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Gray Ghost) wrote in news:Xns966DDADA9B95CWereofftoseethewizrd@216.196.97.136:

Nice...

Reply to
TForward

I dunno......... My two youngest sons would somehow (supposedly without their mother knowing) get into MY room and play Dukes of Hazzard (early '80s) with my cars. Most were repairable but after the third time, I knew whom to blame. She didn't last much longer.

-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEatt.net Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan

AAahhhh soh. A Xena in diapers.

Reply to
PaPaPeng

Who didn't last much longer?

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Just wait until she gets older.

Getting married will be the next really serious one :) (everything else in between will pale compared to this)

I say this because................

On April 22 2005, the USA got a new battalion on infantry from Ft Benning GA. And in 1st squad 2nd platoon ALPHA Co.

2 - 19 was my younger son.

He is now with 1 - 25 SBCT {Stryker Brigade Combat Team}

I couldn't be more proud !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allan

Only A Gentleman Can Insult Me And A True Gentleman Never Will

Reply to
AM

The She that, through laziness, stupidity or 0 GAF, enabled the boys to 'find' things to get into. (ir)responsible child care was just one problem area with their mother.

-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEatt.net Springfield OH> > --

Reply to
Chuck Ryan

Ahhh. I suspected it was the wife but was not certain. I'm glad to see that you had other reasons to get rid of her beyond just not supervising the kids closely enough that they were able to damage a model.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

" WmB" wrote in news:r77pe.412$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

message

gun

;-)

spring chicken to s**te hawk in one easy lesson... takka takka takka takka

Reply to
Gray Ghost

want to sell that kit? (kit....)

snipped-for-privacy@some.domain (e) wrote in news:t2jqe.1239$ snipped-for-privacy@fe10.news.easynews.com:

highly

2

along

fuselage

Hmm, I think I'm gonna make the 163 and give it to her top play with. If you really want a Lindberg 163 just go to eBay.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

i do, but you were easier... i couldn't deprive a child of a toy.