Polyester putty question

I read in a past issue of Scale auto Enthusiast That polyester putty was used for body modifications and customizing panels, although I can no longer find that issue. any one know a good brand of polyester putty? Is this the same as Bondo autobody filler? or is there a special finer type used? The stuff in the article was a blue color, the usual Bondo is pinkish tan. What's your experience with using the polyester putty? Thanks, Dave

Reply to
Dave

gregplummer

Get Tamiya putty. Ir IS polyester filler...

Allan

Reply to
AM

Reply to
Dave

Your nearest professional autobody supply house.

Reply to
Ron

Auto body supply shops, but O'Reilly auto parts stores carry Dynatron catalyzed putty, which is very similar to Evercoat if not identical:

or

.

Reply to
Al Superczynski