Stacking 'em deep & selling 'em cheap!

I have the following for sale:

1/48 Hasegawa F-4E Thunderbird--$50.00 1/48 Hasegawa F-104G Starfighter--$20.00 1/48 Hasegawa F-8E Crusader--$27.00 1/48 Tamiya F-117A w/ C.E. 'US Flag' decal/mask set--$40.00 1/48 ProModeler F-86D Dog Sabre--$13.00

1/24 Hobbycraft Spitfire Mk.V--$60.00

1/144 Hobbycraft B-36 'FICON'--$27.00

1/35 Dragon Jagdpanzer IV L/48--$25.00

I will consider other reasonable offers and discounts on multiple purchases. Shipping will be at cost via USPS or FedEx, as determined by the buyer. I will also consider sales outside of the USA if the purchaser agrees to certain conditions of sale. I can accept payments the usual ways, as well as PayPal if payment is via bank transfer (no credit cards, please).

Thanks,

Brian Hahn Abilene, Texas

Reply to
Brian Hahn