Stacking 'em deep & selling 'em cheap!

I have the following for sale:
1/48 Hasegawa F-4E Thunderbird--$50.00
1/48 Hasegawa F-104G Starfighter--$20.00
1/48 Hasegawa F-8E Crusader--$27.00
1/48 Tamiya F-117A w/ C.E. 'US Flag' decal/mask set--$40.00
1/48 ProModeler F-86D Dog Sabre--$13.00
1/24 Hobbycraft Spitfire Mk.V--$60.00
1/144 Hobbycraft B-36 'FICON'--$27.00
1/35 Dragon Jagdpanzer IV L/48--$25.00
I will consider other reasonable offers and discounts on multiple
purchases. Shipping will be at cost via USPS or FedEx, as determined
by the buyer. I will also consider sales outside of the USA if the
purchaser agrees to certain conditions of sale. I can accept payments
the usual ways, as well as PayPal if payment is via bank transfer (no
credit cards, please).
Thanks,
Brian Hahn
Abilene, Texas