Trumpeter Visible Me262 ??

saw this on an upcoming model list.

anyone know how much of the plane will be visible? For $70 or so I hope that she is pretty close to naked.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Not seen anything about it, but it would have to match the Tamiya clear edition I would have thought as far as letting it hang out goes. Hopefully it wont have the Tamiya's ejector pin marks on the inside of the fuselage halves. Anyway, what are they doing messing about with that? shouldn't they be concentrating on getting that 1/32 EE Lightning onto the shelves?

Reply to
flak monkey

There are pictures of it on Trumpeters website. It is 1/32 scale so it's not "borrowed" from Tamiya. It certainly looks interesting, especially in that large scale.

Reply to
Count DeMoney

The initial release had the engine housings in clear, so I suspect they will just add a clear fuselage sprue.

Their new P-51B kit comes with both fuselage halves in clear and colored plastic.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

You can get a pretty fair idea from this:

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

I'll settle for having the 1/72 versions released tomorrow.

Oh... and while Trumpeter is in the mood for Brit jets, how about a Scimitar, Swift, Javelin and Buccaneer?

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

A visible Buccaneer would be interesting for the bomb bay alone.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

A B-2 might be interesting ........... It would be a visible / invisible(:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

A Venom FB1 or 4 would be nice too. It need only be visible on the model shop shelf. Perhaps Xtrakit will make one to go with their Vampire FB5.

Gordon McLaughlin

Reply to
Gordon McLaughlin

Well, there's sort of a visible one on Guam at the moment:

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

Reuters doesn't like my ancient Netscape so they won't let me look. Phooey.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller