UK:Bargains at Wolies

kinda reviving an old thread:

Today, I picked up at Woolworths, Fleet, UK :

90 Years of Fighters Limited Edition Commorative Gift Set 1:72, 11xHumbol pots, brush, tube poly cement Fokker DRI Triplane Gloster Gladiator Focker-Wulf (sic) FW190A :-) MesserSchmitt (sic) Me 262-A-1 :-) Dassault Mirage IIc McDD F4Phantom II (sic) Lockheed YF22 Lightning

Damian

Reply to
Damian

fark, bargains at Woolies :-)

Reply to
Damian

double fark, 19.99 GBP, roughly 30 USD

Reply to
Damian

damn...those gift sets rarely show up in the new world,and when they do I feel like I need to be Midas to afford em...

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

And there's more - 2 smaller boxes in the Airfix 90 Years of Fighters Limited Edition Commorative Gift Set(s) 1:72 box 1 - 98656 - Me 109 G6, P38 F/H Lighting, P51 Mustang (from aircraft of the aces, Col. John C. Meyer) box 2 - 98657 - Harrier GR3, Hunter FGA9, BAC Lightning F3

£9.99 each (RRP £20)

Damian

Reply to
Damian