3D Printing - which process?

Not knowing the size or shape of you product I will offer a few suggestions. You mention castings. Depending on your part and the amount you plan to make, Urethane castings may work well. My suggestion is to go to

Out of 4 sources for this they are the least expensive and do the best quality work. Ask for Faye. She will get you to where you need to go. As for objet that people speak of, your system is an enclosure right? If you have any heat in that enclosure you need to be careful because the Objet melt point is very low. Like 110-120 degrees F. I use C-Ideas for this
They also have FDM and SLA machines as well and will be happy to give you all their wisdom. Ask for Dan. Those two sources are the best I have and they know all. Call and pick their brain. Thats the best advice I can give.

Ken M Muderlak Design

Reply to
ken.maren

Thanks Nev

I have used Brien O'Brien a few times in the past, very helpful as you say.

Arrk in Australia are also very good, if Brien is busy give it may be worth giving them a go, they are also remarkably cheap.

John Layne

John Layne