anyone using SSD?

hi people , I was wondering if anyone is using SSD for SW purposes? either for pagefile or for OS/SW? both? perhaps even in RAID0 ?

seems to me this is going to be cost effective soon (

Reply to
neil

I think there have been some discussions in the past. I would say this would be a big help with FEA or CFD. SW is not helped greatly with faster disk.

TOP

Reply to
TOP