api: checking is a certain addin is loaded

Hello,

I'm using in a vba project a addin. Before I can use the addin I would like to check wether or not the addin is loaded. How can I do that? I already checked the api help and googled the newsgroup.

sw2003 (2004beta)

Johnny

Reply to
Johnny Geling

If your menu or toolbar does not show up, then it probably isn't loaded. The best you can do is explain this in your documentation.

Best Regards,

-- Bob Hanson CEO Custom Programming Unlimited LLC SolidWorks Solution Partner in two categories (SW API training/consulting and SW PDM provider)

website (Home of SW API Public Code snippets)

SolidWorks 2003 World User Conference Exhibitor Booth #407

Reply to
Robert V. Hanson