API: Eeeek! "Ghost" on edges of generated drawing w/properties

Hello everyone, I am creating a utility which generates formatted drawing sheets from a user form. The problem I am having is that when the form appears on the screen, the image does not seem to fill the whole window pane. The left and top edges have a kind of "ghost" on them. If anyone wants to help I will be glad to send a screen (scream?) shot. There is about a 1/4" margin on the top and left hand sides that acts as if the drawing is not filling it. If I "ALT/TAB" to another window, then back, when I go back the margins contain left over image from the previous window. If I maximize and then go back to partial size, the band goes away on the top but remains on the left. I have tried it on two different computers, one Win2000 and one WinXP. Same thing. If I minimize then maximize again, it returns to the top and the left as well. The drawing itself seems to "work" OK, but those edges just look nasty. The part of the code that actually generates the drawing is below. There are other routines that take user input from a form to set up the properties. I thank in advance everyone who offers any help!

-plh

Private Sub cmbMakeItSo_Click() Dim bolRtn As Boolean

Set swApp = Application.SldWorks

Select Case intSize Case 0 Set swDrawing = swApp.NewDocument(A_FORMATSHEET, swDwgPaperAsize, 0#, 0#) Case 2 Set swDrawing = swApp.NewDocument(B_FORMATSHEET, swDwgPaperBsize, 0#, 0#) Case 3 Set swDrawing = swApp.NewDocument(C_FORMATSHEET, swDwgPaperBsize, 0#, 0#) Case 4 Case Else MsgBox ("Unexpected result in Case Else @ cmbMakeItSo_Click()") End Select Set swDoc = swApp.ActiveDoc swDoc.SummaryInfo(swSumInfoAuthor) = strAuthor swDoc.SummaryInfo(swSumInfoComment) = strTitle bolRtn = swDoc.AddCustomInfo2("Material", swCustomInfoText, strMaterial) bolRtn = swDoc.AddCustomInfo2("Revision", swCustomInfoText, strRev) 'swDoc.FileSummaryInfo

End Sub

I keep hitting "Esc", but I'm still here! (If "123" is in the email address that's and anti-spam thing - remove it)

Reply to
plh