BOM creation and information

What I'm looking for is any Solid Works bill of material information whether copied from the SW examples or created in excel. Also interested in learning about api. I've been told that it would be easier to use Visual Basics and import that into api, but I don't understand VB either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Any replies mail to snipped-for-privacy@pflow.com

Reply to
me

Your post is so broad, I don't how to offer any advice. Try describing what you want to do and maybe someone has been there already. Also, have you gone to the newsgroup on Google and searched for everything relevant there?

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany