Sw & IDF files

Solidworks has the capability to import a IDF file from a
Cadence/Allegro but can not export a IDF File.
My SW rep. told me it was possible to develop a API that would create
the IDF file. My knowledge is very limited about API's and I curious
if anybody has developed a API and what success they had in using the
IDF file? Also, is this something that available for free or can be
easily created?
Any input is appreciated?
Thanks,
B-
Reply to
bb
You may want to check out
this can do what you want already and has alot of other useful features.
Mike
bb wrote:
Reply to
Mike Lamora