Weld symbol size...

Does the weld symbol size in SW2004sp3.0 seem too large to anyone
else? I am not referring to the font size that can be controlled but
the amount of space from the bend in the leader to the weld symbol and
then the amount of space from the weld size to the tail end of the
leader. Does anyone know how to control this spacing? The all-around
symbol and the flag symbol also seem to be disproportionatly large to
the rest of the symbol.
Thanks,
Sam
Reply to
Sam
it's definitely catawampus and there is no way to alter. :)
Reply to
kb
"kb" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net...
I have "catastrophic" in my dic, but not "catawampus". Any hint?
Reply to
Jean Marc BRUN
Art Woodbury
nice link art.
i believe some thesaurus' have this word listed under askew, awry or crooked. i normally refer to it as cattywampus.
Reply to
kb