bom's

can you individually set the precision of a bom...i.e. tapped holes 3 place dowel holes 4 place

I love the new boms, it's a lot less messing around than before AND it's parametric but if I have to put individual tables in for each type of hole it won't save me much time. and if that is what I have to do can I pick the starting letter. I quickly tried to put in additional tables and it started with A1 again. TIA

Reply to
3d

There is no way to to edit the tag letters (even after they screw up), and there is no way to edit the position precision for less than the entire table.

My solution to the problem is to make all positions 4 place decimals, then add a column for a true position tolerance for each hole type.

I need to get on the stick with my enhancement requests.

Reply to
Dale Dunn