Quick SW 2004 Question

Hello All,
Well I jumped in and got SW 2004 Office, and my first question is:
How do I shut off the "Quick Tips", boy are they annoying.
TIA, Muggs
Lower RH corner - look for the little box - click it. Is that what you were looking for?
WT

Yes, except I ment shut it off for ever and ever amen!
Muggs

You have to turn it off once in a part, assy & drawing, and then it should stay closed.
WT

Thanks Wayne,
Hey thanks a lot for the macros that sent, they're the best, a huge time saver.
Muggs

You have to hire the MS Office paperclip to perform an assassination

http://zxys.com/clippersarse.jpg
.. ;^)
Michael wrote:

Hi! It looks like you're trying to create a new part! Let me help!!
I'll create the base feature and add some holes for you. I will make your life a living he^H^H^H^H^H much easier!
Michael wrote:

LOL!!!

Thanks, Michael, Paul and Nick!
I needed a laugh.