centralized photoworks materials - does ne1 do this

Hi all,
Has anybody setup a central photoworks database of custom materials
(for their company) or do you store decals/materials etc on a per
project directory?
We have no policy and it's hurting us as custom materials end up in the
solidworks directory on some users machine etc. Not so good.
Thanks,
Zander
Reply to
Zander
We work this way. We have a "custom" PhotoWorks material folder on the server and we have PhotoWorks automatically load the folder at start-up. This can be achieved using PhotoWorks/Options/File Locations.
Zander wrote:
Reply to
Rock Guy