cosmos motion programming

I am looking for tutorials for programming in cosmos motion. Is it possible to create simulations in cosmos motion like in msc.visual nastran? eg: I can control parameters of a model thru control algorithms which are implemented in VB or another programming language. I am using solidworks 2004 and cosmos motion 2004. I am trying to simulate control of a robot arm which I have drawn in solidworks.

Thanks

Reply to
Balaclavabob