cosmos motion programming

I am looking for tutorials for programming in cosmos motion. Is it
possible to create simulations in cosmos motion like in msc.visual
nastran? eg: I can control parameters of a model thru control
algorithms which are implemented in VB or another programming language.
I am using solidworks 2004 and cosmos motion 2004. I am trying to
simulate control of a robot arm which I have drawn in solidworks.
Thanks
Reply to
Balaclavabob