Dimensioning problem?

I am a newby, last week I followed some lessons in the 2004 version.
One problem occured.
When I try to dimension for example a rectangle, I get this message:
'The Microsoft Jet-database-engine can't find the table or query
ISO_hole_FITs'
and then (after clicking OK)
'The Microsoft Jet-database-engine can't find the table or query
ISO_shaft_FITs'
after clicking this away the prog seems to work correctly, so far anyway.
But these alert-screens irritate.
Who can help me out?
Thanks,
Reinder
Reply to
Reinder Herder
I reinstalled SW2004 and the problem is solved. After this I also noticed that in ..\data\databases is a file called 'fit.mdb' in which the requested files can be found. I am not sure it existed first, think not
I guess the problem was caused by me installing SW2004 over the existing SW2003.
Thanks for your help!!
Reinder
~~~~~~~~
"Corey Scheich" schreef in bericht news:bpiid2$1on91r$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-200385.news.uni-berlin.de...