division in design table

How do I do division in a design table when I want more than just the integer returned. or do I just calculate that by hand and insert it into the
table.
Bob
You should be able to manipulate it just like any spreadsheet. Set your cell format to how many decimal places you want, put your formula in the cell, and it should work.
Keep in mind that if you change a value that is driving another with your formula, that driven dim won't update until you open the DT, so make your changes in the DT.
WT

The qoutient command only returns the integer value of the division. I usually get around this if I am dividing by a fixed number I just divide by the reciprocal instead but in this case I need to calculate the reciprocal I would rather not do it by hand. If I have to do that it is easier to draw the sketches in AutoCAD and export them to SW.
Bob
I'm not sure what we are missing about our discussion. In the cell that I want the number, I put in "/2" of course without the quotes, and I get how ever many decimal places as I have set.
WT

All of the numbers to the right of the decimal point are always zero though.
Bob
Now I'm really curious - can you send me an example?
WT

I found my problem = QUOTIENT(C3:3) returns 0, =PRODUCT(C3/3) works. Now I can make my gear design table.
Bob
Why are you using QUOTIENT? As you have seen, it returns only an integer. Just try /3
WT