export drawing as SVG would be nice

Hello,

Read the announcement on the mozilla site. The next version of firefox will support SVG images natively. After Opera this is the second browser. Isn't it time to have a export capability for drawings? It would facilitate the publication and distribution of drawings.

Johnny

Reply to
johnny geling

mr.T

My company make's commercial software to batch convert files from PDF or EPS to SVG. Regularly used for CAD drawings. The SVGs are mostly destined for Web distribution using the Adobe SVG Viewer, or XML-based content management and publishing. We get occasional requests to bring SVG files back into CAD, but nothing significant to date.

Jeroen Dekker

-- Visual Integrity Technologies

snipped-for-privacy@square1.nl

Reply to