final bump Solidworks-Blender MSN group

Hi all, Just a last bump in case some people have missed it over the last 3 weeks.

have refined things here and there and will continue to add to it as time permits. I hope the content is useful despite the restrictive format. Regular peeps can be aware this space exists and point people in that direction as a source of information if they come here looking at possibilities for alternatives to Photoworks and Animator....otherwise I will not keep plugging it. cheers neil

Reply to
neil