eDrawings on MacOSX

I was just browsing my eDrawings of my latest project on my 17" PowerBook, and must say, SolidWorks did a bang up job of the eDrawings viewer even though it is only a 'Beta'. In fact I like the look better than eDrawings on my Dell.

The Force is with me.

Bo

Reply to
Bonobo

Lee Bazalgette - Factory

I have had NO crashing of eDwg v1.0, but I freely admit switching configurations takes longer on OSX 10.4.2 than WinXPSP2.

Speaking of configs, my biggest problem in part files with lots of configs is that something causes suppressed items to 'come back to life' later in my work causing me to have to continually go back and find and suppress the little bugger features that won't stay "Off".

It is a real pain at times (SWks 2005 SP4).

Bo

Reply to
Bonobo

the current eDrawing is "very Interesting" to coin a phrase.

Bothe my PC & Mac OSX versions of eDrawings now open up standard .SLDPRT native SolidWorks part files.

I never noticed that until I saw a 'live' icon on a .SLDPRT file on my Mac, and decided to go ahead and see if it opened. Danged if it didn't as they do on my PC.

Hard to keep up with all the additional features.

Bo

Reply to
Bonobo