Machining Formulas

It's just jb that does it that way.

"I am but mad north-north-west: when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw." --Hamlet, Act II, scene ii

Reply to
Cliff

Cliff:

LOL Sometimes your obsession/vendetta against Jon makes you say the most ignorant things. The Haas "handwheel" editing feature steps through each command on every line and then moves to the next line, and can do it VERY fast. An excellent feature IMO.

-- BottleBob

BottleBob

NOT IF YOU HAVE A JB IN THE SHOP. Use the lockout key. I assume it has the option.

Reply to
Cliff

Cliff:

I'm sorry Cliff 'ol buddy, but to tell you the truth, *IF* two applicants for a machinist job at our shop were YOU and Jon, I'd vote to hire Jon. By a quite a WIDE margin. He has shown a willingness to learn new things such as various CAD/CAM programs, automotive systems, different machines and controls, etc. etc. You haven't clearly demonstrated a willingness to learn anything new in all the years you've been posting in here. Your obsession with JB is just so boooorrring after all this time. I'm surprised you haven't taken the *hint* from so many regulars that have informed you of their displeasure in your constant berating and attempted demonizing of Jon.

-- BottleBob

BottleBob

I'd not be applying .

LOL ..... Etch-A-Sketch 101?

He's welcome to go missing again .... move to the VX group and complain about it while posting SolidWorks ads ....

Reply to
Cliff

Cliff:

That's certainly good, since you'd not be considered for more than a millisecond, or even recommended to any other small shops that I know of that were looking for any productive employees.

He's not the only one "welcome to go missing", IMO.

-- BottleBob

BottleBob

Cliff:

Oweee, I'm SOOO wounded to the core. LOL Has my little "bracket" challenge put you off your feed? Or does it bother you that my opinion of Jon's machining skills that are useful to a small shop exceed your own?

My home page shows what I do. Where are some examples of your work?

Where is he "banned", have you actually checked lately, or is this yet another example of fictitious innuendo that seems to be your stock-in-trade? You're not doing so hot lately, perhaps you ought to stick strictly to the facts and forget about creating bogus fabrications.

-- BottleBob

BottleBob

Cliff:

Then how's your progress in modeling it?

He modeled my "Cute Bracket" in VX. Are you admitting that he can model something you can't? LOL

Jon was correct in saying that years ago Gibbs didn't have much of an educational program, or that the modeling tools were weak, or that Gibbs didn't have a user configurable post processor, etc. etc. Some of those complaints of his have been rectified in later Gibbs' releases.

Heh, I wouldn't be so sure Cliff 'ol buddy. Should we take another survey?

-- BottleBob

BottleBob