Solidworks 2005 evaluation

hey guys i was wondering if someone has a link to download the evaluation version of SW 2005. A friend of mine wants to try it before he can buy it.

Raghu

Reply to
raghudon

You can get a free evaluation version there.

The educational version is also only $99.

Reply to
P.

Cliff wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Hey Clueless Cliff, if you're going to crosspost without adding any pithy comments, leave the original group off of the list. Thanks.

Reply to
D Murphy

On or about 8 Apr 2005 20:50:05 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (raghudon) wrote something like:

I'm pretty new here on ccs, but perhaps you could audit a class at a local community college and steal the SW CD from one of the other [student's] textbooks?

Reply to
Crashj

I really hope that your tounge is firmly planted in your cheek.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs