Moving a feature

I wish to move a sweep feature, the feature has 2 children, the profile sketch and the path sketch, can I move the feature in 3d space and force the children to move with it??

Reply to
Phil Evans

You need to do it the other way....move the sketches and the sweep will follow

Krister L

Phil Evans skrev i diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet: snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...

Reply to
Krister L

Can I move all associated sketches in one go?

Reply to
Phil Evans

Reply to
Sean Phillips

Reply to
Sean Phillips

If you expand the Sweep feature and select it and the sketches and move them I believe it should reorder them all.

Reply to
Corey Scheich