Need more API help, pleaaaaseeee

OK two questions:

1) Why doesn't this cut? The sketch is highlighted after I run the macro, but the cut didnt happen, and if I go and manually do it, it works fine. I was thinking maybe this is due to the grayed-out stuff on the feature tree, which is my next question...

boolstatus = Part.Extension.SelectByID("Sketch" & (planeCount + 4), "SKETCH", 0, 0, 0, False, 0, Nothing)

Part.FeatureManager.FeatureCut True, False, False, 1, 0, 0.00254,

0.00254, False, False, False, False, 0.01745329251994, 0.01745329251994, False, False, False, False, 0, 1, 1

2) Can I have a code sample of how to roll the featuremanager to the end, or can someone tell me how to prevent the graying-out of stuff on the featuremanager altogether?

Thanks again for the API help so far!!

Mike

Reply to
Mike

I mentioned in your earlier post that you should try rebuilding before you use any geometry that you created in the macro.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Mike I replied to your e-mail it seems it is going to the address you have below. Is this a propper address or is it getting lost in cyberspace.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich