new user learning curve

I have about 3 years power transmissions experience..

I am currently working thru advanced assemblies in the official tutorial manuals..

In general, assuming I am working at it for about 2 - 4 hrs/day, how long does it take a good user to become job ready...

Also are there any medium to large assemblies ( 150 parts +) posted anywhere for practise...???

Keener on learning

Reply to
greg g

Aug 04, 2009

Thanks for the reply ....Youre right about retention rates.....

I know I learn the best by doing (like most adults)...

And from what I've seen from the demos of the local VARS.....they seem to train them (the instructors) in a special way to teach effectively.... ( I guess its because they own the software...that is Dassault ) ... Something the local colleges and universities can't match. And the popular textbooks that are out there are not much help for me...Maybe I'm slow but I like to see more real world assemblies and models to work from...

Reply to
greg g