Off the subject

Just so that you know that I do other things besides work on SolidWorks:

mbiasotti

bob z. can't toast any bread in his house. new toaster. old toaster. it doesn't matter. the toast won't stay down long enough to toast (if you can even get it to go down in the first place!). bob z. has tried to move the toasters to different receptacles throughout the house with the thought that maybe an outlet wasn't delivering the full voltage. (most outlets in bob z.'s house check at about 115-120 volts).

so, what is the deal? lack of amperage? wattage? too many ohms? too much humidity? barometric pressure? :~)>

it is really quite frustrating because bob z. loves toast with warm melted peanut butter... mmm, mmm, mmm!

bob z.

Reply to
bob zee

Mark

Could you please supply your postal address?

I have coffee roaster sitting on a shelf that needs repair, I have replaced it with a new one but it would be nice to have the old one repaired (I'd hate to be out of freshly roasted coffee). The old one has been sitting there for about a year or so, as I can't get a replacement heating element.

If you have some spare time to look into this matter for me it would be greatly appreciated. This would also get my partner, Diana, off my back she thinks I should just throw it away - what a waste that would be, after all, it's still shining like new.

I assume that any work you would carry out repairing said device would be covered by my SolidWorks subscription fees?

Regards

John Layne

P.S. once it's repaired I'd be happy to make you an excellent cup of coffee

Reply to
John Layne

Mark, for the Blind Torx drivers, do you suggest the metric or standard sets?

Diego

Reply to
Diego

John,

SWO Professional or SWO Premium Subcription support?

Mark

John Layne wrote:

Reply to
mbiasotti

Not sure Diego?

All I know is the one that I have is made by Eklink USA model no. 25570 and has a set with the following sizes: T10 T15 T25 T27 T30 T40. I've never come across any Blind Torx that I could get to with the above sizes.

Page 2698 of McMaster-Carr - Tamper Resistant Torx - item 55515A22

Mark

Diego wrote:

Reply to
mbiasotti

Mark,

SWO Professional, I'd like Premium for that scanner thingy but can't justify the upgrade costs and besides I'm not bright enough to drive Cosmos.

I am sure when I glanced at the EULA a few years ago (just before rabidly hitting the accept / install button) it did mention warranty of small whiteware goods was included. Think it's in section 1,245 sub section 142a sub sub section 42/232a7a., just below the bit where it say I agree to the tattoo saying "I hate AutoCad".

John

A great place to stop by and geat a great cup of coffee.

Reply to
John Layne

John Layne wrote: ...

John,

That's really funny. We need to lighten up more in here. I want more of that.

Matt

Reply to
matt

Reply to
Diego

Thanks

Humour, bad spelling, appalling grammar and occasional flashes of design brilliance are fuelled by caffeine.

The other day it took me half an hour to figure out that "of" is not spelled "ov" I just wouldn't believe the spell checker. (Sad but true story)

John Layne

John Layne

Don't worry , that's quite normal after a few years of CAD'n'caffeine.

Reply to
Twit

..which btw,.. did you guys see Dilbert today?!

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Not until you posted the link, good one that's me to a tee!

John Layne

John Layne

hmm, not sure, maybe,.. I don't see it trying to do dat but anyhow I posted the wrong link, shoudda ben -

(oh no... our identities are being stolen and our brains are being sucked dry by the internet,.. help!!)

Reply to
Paul Salvador