Printout2 Going Nuts!

I Need Some Help with the PrintOut2 command used in The SW2007 API.

Basically What is happening is That I open a Drawing Document and then try to go through the Sheets and Only print the Sheets that dont have specific words in their names.

But for some unknown reason if the drawing has 2 sheets.. (Sheet1) + (PROFILE) They Both Print!??

Here is the basics of the Code that I used (From the API Help).

For iSheet = 0 To iSheetS

bPrintT = True

If InStr(1, UCase$(vSheets(iSheet)), "LASER") > 0 Then

If IncLASER = False Then

bPrintT = False

End If

End If

If InStr(1, UCase$(vSheets(iSheet)), "WATER") > 0 Then

If IncWATER = False Then

bPrintT = False

End If

End If

If InStr(1, UCase$(vSheets(iSheet)), "PROFILE") > 0 Then

If IncPROFILE = False Then

bPrintT = False

End If

End If

If bPrintT = True Then

swDrawing.ActivateSheet (vSheets(iSheet))

DoEvents

nPrintSheet(0) = iSheet + 1 vPrintSheets = nPrintSheet

swModelExt.PrintOut2 (vPrintSheets), icopies, False, stPrinter, ""

End If

Next

Reply to
Finvarra

Finvarra

There are some great API guys lurking around

that may be able to help out you should post this there too.

Ben

Reply to
Ben