properties data mapping

My IT guy was wondering if SW was ODBC compliant, I told him no and confirmed it with my var. Now he's wondering id SW supports a schema for the properties like it does for materials.

He's attempting to link SW and our ERP so data flow from one to another. Since our ERP is based on Unidata (Informix) they use the term "Visual Schema Generator" were as Microsoft refers to just "Schema".

Reply to
Keith Streich

Hi Keith

We are providing out-of-the-box Gold Partner Solutions for SolidWorks that can link SolidWorks custom properties to your ERP-System. Please take a look at:

ToolWorks BOM Manager can push BOM's to your ERP-system. Dropdown combo's can also be linked via ODBC to any external database.

ToolWorks ERP-Link can pull information from your ERP-system into SolidWorks.

You can download a 30 days trial.

Best Regards Jess G. Frandsen

Jess G. Frandsen